A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Nestler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nestler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nestler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Nestler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen O. Nestler practice?
Dr. Ellen Nestler practices Internal Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Nestler, Dr. Elaine Nestler, Dr. Eleanor Nestler, Dr. Eleanora Nestler, Dr. Eleanore Nestler, Dr. Elena Nestler, Dr. Elenora Nestler, Dr. Elinor Nestler