A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Nudelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nudelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nudelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nudelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Melissa Nudelman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Nudelman practice?
- Dr. Ellen Nudelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Nudelman practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.