A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Nudelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nudelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nudelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Nudelman practice?
Dr. Ellen Nudelman practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.