A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Turner, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Turner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen O'Keefe Turner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen O. Turner practice?
- Dr. Ellen Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Turner practices Dermatology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Irving Dermatologists.