A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Olson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen T Olson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen T. Olson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Olson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.