A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Ozolins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Ozolins is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozolins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ozolins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Beth Ozolins MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ellen B. Ozolins practice?
- Dr. Ellen Ozolins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Ozolins practices Plastic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Plastic Surgeons.