A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Paige is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Paige, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Paige has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marie Paige MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Paige practice?
- Dr. Ellen Paige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Paige practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.