Dr. Ellen Pan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Pan?

Not very sympathetic or understanding

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I went there to have my glasses prescription checked. The Doctor told me I should not have come to an eye doctor if all i wanted was a prescription. She seemed annoyed that I was a patient of a retina specialist. She was cold and curt. The office was so overcrowded and there were no seats. The wait was over an hour and a ha;f before I was seen. The chairs were hard and wooden and very uncomfortable. There were no amenities.

Unhappy:

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I was very unhappy about her bedside manner, I had an early appointment and had to wait too long. Some of the office help had a nice way about them. Her nurses help not so nice. Not a very warm doctor. I would not go back there again. Neither should you.

Excellent diagnostician and service

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Pan many years and I am totally confident in the ability and expertise she has shown me in the regular office visits and diagnosis as well as the cataract surgery she has recently performed on me. I trust her implicitly and I highly recommend Dr. Pan for any eye conditions or problems a person may have. She is thorough and concise in her diagnostic ability and employs a courteous staff who are very polite and helpful to her patients.

Posted on December 6th, 2010