A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Polisky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polisky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Polisky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polisky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Polisky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen L Polisky MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Polisky practice?
- Dr. Ellen Polisky has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Polisky practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.