Dr. Ellen Polokoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Polokoff?

May 12th, 2015

Best Doctor I've Been To

I haven't seen Dr. Polokoff in a while since I am in good health, but came here to write my review because I feel so strongly about her practice. She is compassionate, kind, and caring of your personal needs/emotions. She listens. She has an amazing bedside manner and is knowledgeable and open minded. I trust her. I have only great things to say about Dr. Polokoff.

September 30th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Polokoff since 2009. I had a previous surgery with another Doctor. Then I was referred to Dr.Polokoff by my Gynecologist. I was so pleased. Her bedside manner is impeccable. A family member was referred to her after being diagnosed with breast cancer. She caught it early, and has been cancer free for 4 years. The staff are prefessional and corteous. I highly recommend this doctor.

June 15th, 2013

Fantastic!!

Dr Polokoff is wonderful, caring, passionate doctor. She understands and makes you feel at ease. Mine was a bit of a puzzle and she never once gave up looking for an answer. The entire staff at the office follow in Dr Polokoff's footsteps-- very kind, helpful, caring. I reccommend her to everyone.

September 21st, 2012

The doctor every female should have

For breast care, it would be difficult to find a better doctor than Dr. Polokoff. Besides her expertise, there are 2 words that make the difference - she cares!

October 13th, 2009

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Polokoff treats her patients as if they were family. Her concern and caring manner helped ease the trauma of being diagnosed with breast cancer. She will spend as much time with you as is needed and I felt fortunate to have found her when I needed an expert doctor.

October 1st, 2017