A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Pratt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Pratt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pratt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Louise Pratt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Ellen Pratt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Pratt practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lincoln, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hopedale, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Lincoln Allergists and Lincoln Pediatricians.