A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Price, Physiatrist, Preventive Medicine, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Price, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Price has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
- Black Canyon Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Price DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Price practice?
- Dr. Ellen Price has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Price practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fruita, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO.
See Fruita Physiatrists and Fruita Pain Management Doctors.