A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reich
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Reich, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Nadine Reich MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen N. Reich practice?
- Dr. Ellen Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Reich practices Allergy & Immunology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Allergists.