A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Remenchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Remenchik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Remenchik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Remenchik graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Remenchik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Jean Remenchik MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Remenchik practice?
- Dr. Ellen Remenchik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Remenchik practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Preventive Medicine Specialists.