More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Rigterink
Dr. Ellen Rigterink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with another office in Kensington, MD. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rigterink is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital of Silver Spring and Washington Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Rigterink has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ellen Rigterink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. Dora Rioja-Mazza
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi21
Dr. Lisa Thompson
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi25
Dr. Mark Roddy
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi13