Dr. Ellen Kelly Ritchie MD is female, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Ritchie is Good. Dr. Ritchie has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Ritchie, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, and Anemia Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure Leukemia Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritchie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen K. Ritchie practice?
Dr. Ellen Ritchie practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Ritchie, Dr. Loreen Ritchie, Dr. Lena Ritchie, Dr. Elnora Ritchie, Dr. Ellie Ritchie, Dr. Norene Ritchie, Dr. Hannelore Ritchie, Dr. Eleanore Ritchie