Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Roback
Dr. Ellen Roback, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Roback is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Hickman Community Health Services and Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Roback has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Ellen Roback is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Randy Fullerton
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi33
Dr. William Pettus
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi36
Dr. Carl Willis
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi24