A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Robinson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Robinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Robinson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Robinson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Robinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Robinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Rocky Hill, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.