A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Rosen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Rosen practice?
Dr. Ellen Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Rosen, Dr. Loreen Rosen, Dr. Lena Rosen, Dr. Elnora Rosen, Dr. Ellie Rosen, Dr. Norene Rosen, Dr. Hannelore Rosen, Dr. Eleanore Rosen