Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Rosenthal
Dr. Ellen Rosenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbrae, CA, with another office in San Rafael, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated with Marin General Hospital, Mills-Peninsula Health Services and Mills Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Rosenthal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ellen Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbrae, CA.
Dr. Vikram Malladi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Greenbrae, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Francine Halberg
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Greenbrae, CA 0 mi39
Dr. David Gullion
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Greenbrae, CA 0 mi48