A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen I Ross MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen I. Ross practice?
- Dr. Ellen Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Ross practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Villanova, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.