Ellen L Sakornbut MD Patient Reviews

• Waterloo, IA

May 12th, 2012
Rude and more concerned about lecturing on weight than listening to and diagnosing current issue. Also very focused on making money with needless appointments.

November 22nd, 2010
horrible doctor
I would never see this doctor again and would advise prospective patients to stay away. This is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to in my life.

October 27th, 2010
Love my new physican
Dr. Ellen likes to talk. My first visit with her was over an hour. She took the time to know me and my medical history. I was amazed. I am used to seeing a doctor for 3 minutes and that's that. I am very pleased and will go back to her for all my needs.

May 16th, 2009
Too busy to listen
Sakornbut is very important, just ask her. She'll tell you about her entire life and tell you about yours too. The problem is that her diagnosis is often based on thin air, no tests. No matter what your problem she has a pill to fix it and when other medical professionals (pharmacists, specialists) try to reach her, she doesn't respond. She likes to schedule many "follow-up" appointments without a justified reason. My name was misspelled on prescriptions and test requests and when I tried to resolve the issue, I was informed anybody knows that two capitals mean middle initial and last name. It took six weeks to resolve a Rx problem and nearly three months to get the insurance right. I don't know what would happen if I were in a life or death situation.