Dr. Ellen Sakornbut Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Sakornbut?

Posted on May 13th, 2012

Rude and more concerned about lecturing on weight than listening to and diagnosing current issue. Also very focused on making money with needless appointments.

horrible doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I would never see this doctor again and would advise prospective patients to stay away. This is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to in my life.

Love my new physican

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Dr. Ellen likes to talk. My first visit with her was over an hour. She took the time to know me and my medical history. I was amazed. I am used to seeing a doctor for 3 minutes and that's that. I am very pleased and will go back to her for all my needs.

Too busy to listen

Posted on May 16th, 2009

Sakornbut is very important, just ask her. She'll tell you about her entire life and tell you about yours too. The problem is that her diagnosis is often based on thin air, no tests. No matter what your problem she has a pill to fix it and when other medical professionals (pharmacists, specialists) try to reach her, she doesn't respond. She likes to schedule many "follow-up" appointments without a justified reason. My name was misspelled on prescriptions and test requests and when I tried to resolve the issue, I was informed anybody knows that two capitals mean middle initial and last name. It took six weeks to resolve a Rx problem and nearly three months to get the insurance right. I don't know what would happen if I were in a life or death situation.

Posted on December 10th, 2015