A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Scherl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Scherl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Scherl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherl graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Scherl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen J Scherl MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Scherl practice?
- Dr. Ellen Scherl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Scherl practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.