Dr. Ellen Shaver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Shaver?

September 12th, 2017

The exolence of surgery

I have had two back surgeries and two neck surgeries and Dr Shaver performed all of them. She is very skilled in her performance of her profession. Dr Shaver is very friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend Dr Ellen Shaver 100%.

July 13th, 2015

Horrible

They were all wonderful before surgery (to get the business) and after surgery , I guess I didn't recover fast enough...because they didn't listen to my concerns , and my pain level...I let someone else look at my MRI and was told I had postop fluid (seroma) that needed to cleared up by her, but Dr. Shaver has never told me about the fluid that has leaked in my spine....All they want to give you is pain meds... I wanted the problem fixed...She told me it was a simple procedure to repair and cleanup a disc...I'm still in pain in back, legs 6 month after surgery.....I wasn't at all satisfied, and She does not care, shes gotten paid.

December 15th, 2014

Dr Shaver removed a brain tumor for my wife and provided outstanding results and showed nothing but care and compassion throughout. Would highly recommend her.

September 14th, 2014

All about the $$$$

I visited Dr. Shaver for a second opinion. She ordered a myelogram when she could not view my MRI on her computer. That was a nightmare. I experienced headaches, nausea, partial hearing loss, and dizziness. I called the office and they said my hearing loss had nothing to do with the myelogram. I called the hospital that performed the procedure and they asked me to come in immediately and they performed another procedure to fix the first one. They also informed me that my hearing loss was a result of the myelogram. When I returned for the Dr. Shaver to interpret the myelogram I met with her PA. The PA admitted my hearing loss was a result of the myelogram. She spoke for Dr. Shaver and recommended that I come back to get epidural shot to see if that would work. Then if that didn't work I guess we would perform surgery. And they gave me a back brace for $1,600. I looked up the back brace on Amazon and the cost is $199. So far the second opinion has cost me thousands . I put a stop to the bleeding and returned to my original doctor. Check out the myelogram for yourself. It's old technology and unnecessary if you have a MRI. The staff were really nice. I feel like they are milking patients for all they can get. Bottom line is I paid a lot of money and did not get a second opinion. I also endured a lot of pain from a myelogram that I did not need. (I learned this after the procedure.)

February 4th, 2014

God Sent Dr. Ellen Shaver as my husband's Surgeon

Dr. Shaver is a kind person. She treats the patient family like it was her family. She takes the time to explain the patient's condition and makes sure that the family understands. She anwers any and all questions from the family and she also respects the family's decisions. She has amazing abilities as a surgeon. My husband had her as his surgeon, Dr.Shaver did a great job. His condition was a challenge because he had to go into surgery 3 times. Dr. Shaver meet the challenge and did a great job. I thank GOD for blessing her with such remarkable skills.

August 14th, 2017