Learn more about Dr. Ellen Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Sher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Sher, FACP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen R Sher FACP and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen R. Sher practice?
- Dr. Ellen Sher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Sher practices Allergy & Immunology near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NJ.