A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Sher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sher
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Sher, FACP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen R Sher FACP and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen R. Sher practice?
- Dr. Ellen Sher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Sher practices Allergy & Immunology near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.