A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Silkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Silkes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Silkes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silkes graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Silkes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silkes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen Silkes practice?
Dr. Ellen Silkes practices Otolaryngology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Otolaryngologists.