A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Silkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Silkes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silkes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Silkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Silkes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silkes graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Silkes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen D Silkes MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Silkes practice?
- Dr. Ellen Silkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Silkes practices Otolaryngology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Otolaryngologists.