A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Song, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Song has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
- Saddleback Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Teresa Song MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen T. Song practice?
- Dr. Ellen Song has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Song practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Pediatricians.