A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Song, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Song has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
- Saddleback Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Teresa Song MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen T. Song practice?
- Dr. Ellen Song has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Song practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Pediatricians.