A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Spiering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Spiering is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiering
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Spiering, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiering graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spiering has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen C Spiering MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Spiering practice?
- Dr. Ellen Spiering has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Spiering practices Family Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Family Physicians.