Dr. Ellen Stabelfeldt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Stabelfeldt?

Posted on March 16th, 2014

We see another doctor in this practice, but saw her to get our daughter's ears pierced, and they instantly bonded. She has tons of energy and connected well with my daughter. Great bedside manner!

Awesome!

Posted on November 17th, 2012

I love the practice but most of all Dr. Ellen! The best thing about her is that she makes the effort to make your children and (mom&dad) feel "special". She takes her time in evaluating and explaining!!! We are so blessed to have her as our pediatrician!

Excellent pediatrician in an excellent practice!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I'm a first-time mom and interviewed a couple of doctors before going with Dr. Stabelfeldt. She is a very enthusiastic pediatrician! She takes the extra time to listen to and answer all of my questions during appointments, and gives excellent advice as well. I really appreciate how patient and nonjudgemental she is. If Dr. Stabelfeldt has to do some research on a question I have, I generally get a call back with the answer on the same day. I've never had any problems getting an appointment to see her, even the same day, and rarely have to wait to be seen. The practice in general is great - the nurses and office staff are courteous and caring, there's a separate waiting room for healthy infants, one of the doctors is always on call, and the onsite lactation consultant is a huge benefit. I'd recommend Dr. Stabelfeldt and this practice to everyone with kids!

We LOVE our Dr. Ellen!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I have taken my son to Dr. Ellen since the day I got him from the foster care system. He has since been adopted and she has been with us for all of it. We just love her. She is so sweet, caring, knowledgeable, and just a nice person. She remembers funny little things about the kids even after a year. like...the fact that he was in swimming lessons last year. :)

Love this Doctor!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2011

I greatly recommend Dr. Stabelfeldt to anyone looking for a pedatrician. As a first time parent she has been a tremendous help to me. Not always knowing the right questions to ask, Dr. Stabelfeldt takes her time at all of our appointments to talk me through the current stage of my son's development and empowers me with tips and information I didn't even know to ask for. She is very pleasant,easy to talk to, and wonderful at making my son and I feel comfortable. The whole group is great. I never have any trouble getting an appointment for my son to be seen on short notice; and I can call at any time of day to get answers to questions or cencerns about his health. I am very thankful that I stumbled across Dr.Stabelfeldt and would recommend her to anyone(especially first time parents).

Look no further for the best pediatrician in SE Wisconsin!

Posted on August 26th, 2010

As a nurse, but most importantly the mother of 8 and foster parent to many more, I have had extensive experience with many physicians. None have compared to the kindness and compassion of Dr. Ellen Stabelfeldt! She is respectful to both the children and parent, she is a top notch diagnostician and all around professional pediatrician. I recommend her to anyone looking for a physician for your child. The office staff is superb. Her physician partners are equally qualified.Having her for our children's physician is truely a blessing for us. Some of our children have special needs-she goes the extra mile in finding out the latest information for us to help our kids. She is always smiling, always in a great mood, very accessible-easy to talk to and listens to the parents! Great partner to parent with. You won't be disappointed.

Posted on February 17th, 2016