A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Stecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Stecker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Jane Stecker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Stecker practice?
- Dr. Ellen Stecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Stecker practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.