A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Stecker is Excellent. Dr. Stecker has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Stecker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stecker has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Stecker practice?
Dr. Ellen Stecker practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Stecker, Dr. Loreen Stecker, Dr. Lena Stecker, Dr. Elnora Stecker, Dr. Ellie Stecker, Dr. Norene Stecker, Dr. Hannelore Stecker, Dr. Eleanore Stecker