A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Stehouwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Stehouwer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehouwer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Stehouwer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Stehouwer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehouwer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stehouwer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Kay Stehouwer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen K. Stehouwer practice?
- Dr. Ellen Stehouwer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Stehouwer practices Family Medicine near Port Orchard, WA.
See Port Orchard Family Physicians.