Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

2.5

In it for your money show details In it for your money
Feb 25th, 2015

Don't waste your time. It just seems like she is in it for the money. Doesn't listen and down plays your symptoms to the point you think you are inventing them.

Insensitive, doesn't listen to patient concerns show details Insensitive, doesn't listen to patient concerns
by H Koplow on Feb 13th, 2015

Dr Stein didn't listen to me and made no effort to understand my purpose in visiting her. She recommended unnecessary tests and scheduled me for visits with other specialists, without consulting--or even notifying--me.

Awful experience show details Awful experience
by Stephanie on Dec 30th, 2014

She acted like a Judge. Her diagnosis was terribly wrong. I am still extremely ill and wish I had never met this so-called doctor. She cared nothing about me. Absolutely no follow up was made. Waited two hours to see her after waiting three months for my appt. Stay clear of this doctor.

Does not care for all patients show details Does not care for all patients
Oct 1st, 2013

I don’t even know where to start. This doctor is not worth your time. On my first appointment she asked about my eating habits. I tried to explain to her I was not eating much because of the vomiting her response and I quote “ That is the problem with you skinny girls” . I thought it was a fluke but that level of care continued. Anytime I call for help takes 1 month to return my call. Can’t get an appointment unless it is 8 months out. 1 year, $24000 and on the verge of losing my job later I have the feeling that she just does not care. If she doesn’t want to treat me she should release me to another dr. there. It’s a shame Hopkins is suppose to be the best and I just got robbed.

Love Dr. Stein! show details Love Dr. Stein!
by Jennifer on Aug 19th, 2013

I first started seeing Dr. Stein roughly three years ago. She was very caring and empathetic and thorough in her courses of treatment. She listens and spends a very appropriate amount of time with each visit. I highly reccomend her.

by Diane Lazarus on Jul 1st, 2013

Dr. Stein is a thorough and caring doctor. Highly recommended.

Hard to reach show details Hard to reach
Oct 14th, 2012

Dr Stein is hard to reach. Post surgical procedure she was not available when problems arose. See somebody else.