Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N Wolfe St
Baltimore, MD 21287
410-933-7495
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Does not care for all patients  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2013

I don’t even know where to start. This doctor is not worth your time. On my first appointment she asked about my eating habits. I tried to explain to her I was not eating much because of the vomiting her response and I quote “ That is the problem with you skinny girls” . I thought it was a fluke but that level of care continued. Anytime I call for help takes 1 month to return my call. Can’t get an appointment unless it is 8 months out. 1 year, $24000 and on the verge of losing my job later I have the feeling that she just does not care. If she doesn’t want to treat me she should release me to another dr. there. It’s a shame Hopkins is suppose to be the best and I just got robbed.

|  Love Dr. Stein!  |  show details
by Jennifer on Aug 19th, 2013

I first started seeing Dr. Stein roughly three years ago. She was very caring and empathetic and thorough in her courses of treatment. She listens and spends a very appropriate amount of time with each visit. I highly reccomend her.

|  show details
by Diane Lazarus on Jul 1st, 2013

Dr. Stein is a thorough and caring doctor. Highly recommended.

|  Hard to reach  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

Dr Stein is hard to reach. Post surgical procedure she was not available when problems arose. See somebody else.