Dr. Ellen Sterman Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Sterman?

June 14th, 2016

I have had one problem after another with this place and this doctor. Too much to list, between the rude staff from scheduling to billing to the doctor herself. These woman are dealing with woman in all phases of life, they all appear to be very nasty and intolerant. Horrible atmosphere. As soon as I am done with what I have started here I will never go back.

September 18th, 2014

Rude

February 2nd, 2014

do not trust this doctor

In general I found the office stAFF UNPLEASAMT AMD i NEVER GOT THE RIGHT advice from this doctor,Did not feel that I was in a competent environment

May 26th, 2013

Dr. Sterman was polite when I had annual appointments and polite when I had the many tests that she recommended. ( I have very good insurance) However, the one time in 5 years that I scheduled an appointment because I was concerned about something, she was beyond rude. I would say she was abusive. It was as if she was a bit unglued. After seeing what I did that day, I wouldn't trust her judgment again.

March 22nd, 2013

She preformed a hysterectomy (needed). I asked her to wash her hands before she examined me in the hospital after the surgery. She was really put out and said she was the doctor. I insisted. She did, and brought it up again in a followup office appointment. Expressed concern about certain products I wanted to use for lubrication with their ingredients (I have estrogen receptive cancer) and she blew me off. She is self absorbed, and a little egomaniacal.

March 7th, 2013

Not a Fan of Audubon Women's Medical Associates

I didn't like a single thing about this practice. The office staff was mean and they liked to point fingers at other people for their mistakes. I was fine with this practice when I was healthy, but when I was sick I was shocked at how poorly I was treated. Appointments were hard to make, and whoever phoned me back didn't identify herself and had no clue about my medical history despite having my chart right there.

September 25th, 2017