Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Very scary for a woman doctor! She made me feel embarrassed and ashamed during the entire exam.

April 5th, 2016
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Taylor and will never go to her again.

December 10th, 2015
my review
I went to Dr Taylor for the first time actually for a second opinion. She was wonderful and took her time with me. I had concerns and she was very reassuring and calming. I will continue to use her! It is very rare that you get someone who has a good bedside manner!! Thanks Dr. T.

August 5th, 2015
good doctor
I've been seeing Dr Taylor for about 2 years now and I am very pleased. She is a doctor that you can talk too. I haven't had any urgent issues with her but I feel I am being well taken care of.

May 29th, 2015
Extremely rough!!!!I I expect my gynecologist to be gentle., not treat me like she was kneading bread.

February 11th, 2015
Shameful
A sleazy, disgraceful, and toxic person.

April 8th, 2014
good listener
I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor for almost 3 years. Dr Taylor is an active listener. Dr. Taylor exams are complete,thorough, and intimidating..

March 29th, 2014
Compassionate and understanding
I been a patient of Dr. Taylor for about 3 years. For someone like myself who hate going to the doctors, I was impressed with Dr. Taylor. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. She made it easy for me to trust her. Dr. Taylor is always professional, and knowledgeable. Dr. Taylor exams are complete, thorough and gentle. I remember feeling depress and sad it was amazing how she notice and offered some advice. Dr. Taylor is a caring, compassionate hard working great Dr. Whenever I had a problem she would always return my call in a timely manner. I hope she stay around for ever. Its hard finding a good doctor with her unique great qualities. I would recommend Dr. Taylor to family and friends.

February 10th, 2014
Best gyno
I have been a patient for almost 20 years. I look forward to seeing her and her caring staff every December. She is knowledgeable, caring and empathetic (My husband even likes her!). I wish she could be my primary care physician. If you are looking for a great gyno, Dr taylor is it!!!!

August 30th, 2013
good doc
Dr. Taylor is very smart, friendly, and helpful. She is good for routine matters as well as problems.

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Taylor is wonderful
My experience in being Dr. Taylor's patient for several years is that she is consistently helpful and spends a generous amount of time with patients. She is extremely knowledgeable and looks out for her patients. The office staff is also friendly and punctual.

December 23rd, 2011
Best gyno Ever
I started seeing Dr. Taylor when I was a teenager. I went to another gyno once when I was away at college. Once was enough. No matter where I've lived in the country, I return for my annual exam with Dr. Taylor. I live in DC and drive to Baltimore to see her. The wait is long, but worth it. It is long because she cares so much about her patients and chats with them and doesn't rush everyone through like an assembly line. She truly cares about her patients.