Dr. Ellen Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Taylor?

Good Surgeon/Lousy Bedside Manner

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Dr. Taylor was my Gyn. for several years, but I finally had enough of her extremely rough pelvic exams. They were always so rough and fast I felt like she was always trying to beat a land-speed record, and I felt like A hog-tied calf in a rodeo after she finished. Her medical knowledge is first-rate, though, and this kept me returning. She solved a persistent UTI issue, and did excellently in a laparoscopic surgery where there were unexpected findings. Her mercurial moods and one especially rough pap smear finally made me reach my limit, though. She is happiest and in the best mood during surgery, lousiest in the exam room. She should stick to surgery only.

my review

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I went to Dr Taylor for the first time actually for a second opinion. She was wonderful and took her time with me. I had concerns and she was very reassuring and calming. I will continue to use her! It is very rare that you get someone who has a good bedside manner!! Thanks Dr. T.

good doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Taylor for about 2 years now and I am very pleased. She is a doctor that you can talk too. I haven't had any urgent issues with her but I feel I am being well taken care of.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Extremely rough!!!!I I expect my gynecologist to be gentle., not treat me like she was kneading bread.

Best gyno

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I have been a patient for almost 20 years. I look forward to seeing her and her caring staff every December. She is knowledgeable, caring and empathetic (My husband even likes her!). I wish she could be my primary care physician. If you are looking for a great gyno, Dr taylor is it!!!!

good doc

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is very smart, friendly, and helpful. She is good for routine matters as well as problems.

Dr Ellen Taylor

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is wonderful

Posted on February 16th, 2012

My experience in being Dr. Taylor's patient for several years is that she is consistently helpful and spends a generous amount of time with patients. She is extremely knowledgeable and looks out for her patients. The office staff is also friendly and punctual.

Best gyno Ever

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Taylor when I was a teenager. I went to another gyno once when I was away at college. Once was enough. No matter where I've lived in the country, I return for my annual exam with Dr. Taylor. I live in DC and drive to Baltimore to see her. The wait is long, but worth it. It is long because she cares so much about her patients and chats with them and doesn't rush everyone through like an assembly line. She truly cares about her patients.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Taylor for atleast 15 years. Her name was recommended to me when my gynecologist retired. I continue to see her because she is thorough, have good bedside manner (this means alot to me), and I never feel rushed in asking questions or expressing concerns during our examination time. When I had a biopsy done I found out that her colleagues and staff have a great deal of respect for her. Her office staff is friendly while professional.

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Taylor was referred by a co-worker.I was looking for a GYN that was not an OBGYN as I was passed my child bearing years. I have been a patient for about ten years and my daughter is a patient as well now. We are very satisified with the care we receive from Dr. Taylor and her staff is extremely accommodating as well.

Grateful that Dr. Taylor is my GYN

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor for over 10 years, and my daughters also use her. I was impressed at the first visit when she warmed the speculum before using it. She is a good listener, she explains what she does, she is gently, caring, and an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone!