A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Teplitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Teplitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Teplitz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Teplitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Teplitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Donna Teplitz MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Teplitz practice?
- Dr. Ellen Teplitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Teplitz practices Dermatology near Tuckahoe, NY.
See Tuckahoe Dermatologists.