Dr. Ellen Teplitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Teplitz?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 27th, 2017

Excellent Dermatologist, Very pleasant staff

Dr Teplitz is very knowledgeable and pleasant. I received a very thorough examination, all of my questions and concerns were answered. I will be returning to her office when needed and will recommend her to my friends.

April 15th, 2017

A knowledgeable ,thorough,and caring physician who has an astute eye for diagnosing skin cancer.

She picks up spots that my other physicians said were nothing! She follows up and makes sure we return for follow up appointments after the pre cancers and skin cancers are taken care of.

February 23rd, 2015

Dr Teplitz has been my dermatologist for about 10 years. I cannot express how thankful I am for all the work she has done on my face. Before I found Dr. Teplitz I have been going from one doctor to the next (since I was about 14 year old) hoping to find the right treatment for my red acne-covered face. Dr. Teplitz was THE ONLY doctor who made a commitment to clear my skin. She took me seriously, diagnosed me correctly and treated me properly and professionally as long as it took to nurture my skin back to health. Thank you, Dr. Teplitz, you are the best! Now I get complements on my skin everywhere I go. People ask me: “What do you do, what products do you use, what vitamins do you take? Your skin looks great.” I tell people I have a great dermatologist. I have been maintaining my healthy skin at Dr. Teplitz office by doing various rejuvenating procedures, and I buy my skin care products only from her. I feel so proud using a face wash that was manufactured specifically for my dermatologist. Each time I read a label “manufactured for Dr. Ellen Teplitz” I rest assured there are no cheap junky ingredients in my face wash that will clog my pores. And instead of getting advice on skin care products from a sales person at a beauty counter- I get mine straight from the horse’s mouth-my dermatologist! Love it. Dr. Teplitz is the best kept secret in Westchester.

October 28th, 2014

peace of mind

I have been going to Dr. Teplitz for over thirty years and have found that no other dermatologist can compare to her professionalism. After recently moving to Florida and trying several dermatologists, I couldn't be more disappointed. Dr. Teplitz is extremely thorough and always explains everything. She is very knowledgeable, competent, and compassionate. This was not what I experienced in Florida. Always having small skin cancers removed and having skin melanoma in my family, I have peace of mind knowing Dr. Teplitz is taking care of me. Her staff is very helpful, skilled and has a great relationship with patients. I now return twice a year to New York and make sure I have my appointments with Dr. Teplitz.

September 10th, 2014

My wife and I have been going to Dr Teplitz for years and have been extremely satisfied with her staff and procedures. I recently had a small carcinoma removed from my upper lip which required 9 stitches. After a week and stitch removal I was very happy with the result and should have no scarring. I had moved out of state and returned just to let here do the procedure.

April 9th, 2014

Traumatized

Long story but will make as short as possible. Went for a "gentle" peel before my wedding . Doctor ensured me that my skin would look beautiful and that the peel was so GENTLE that it could do any harm. It BURNED my face! Just what a bride needs right before her wedding! I went back the next day -- she did not care AT ALL and told me this was a "routine reaction". She proceeded to throw an ointment at me-- which later found out from a new dermatologist that it was making it worse! 2.5 years later I still have scaring on my face.

April 5th, 2013

Aetna recommended Dr Teplitz to us because she is in network. My husband took my daughter for a check up there yesterday .When they got there the receptionist refused to take them because we did not want to put a credit card number on the form. I called the receptionist and asked her why we have to give them credit card number. She said, in case insurance dont pay. I told them Aetna is the one who sent us there so they will pay and we will just pay the co-pay.The receptionst said its the doctor who was requesting that.They made them wait for almost two hours even though we paid the co-pay right away. The appointment was 3:45p and my daughter was seen exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes later when my husband finally said something. Meanwhile each person who came in were seen right away. On top of that the Doctor made us pay the meds for $50 dollars and also gave us prescription. I dont understand why she just couldnt put all meds in the prescription. And take a note: There was something written on the wall of the office that patients are required to pay co -pay right away so it doesnt delay seeing the doctor. We ended up paying $86.00 in cash

February 6th, 2013

Don't use for laser!

I had gotten a few peels done and it was fine. But then she suggested I have a brown spot removed with laser. I should have walked out when she had the laser machine technician in the room instructing her on how to use the machine! She burned my face and I had to wear a band aid for weeks...I truly believed i would look like that forever. It finally went away luckily but the brown spot ended up coming back....

November 7th, 2012

excellent diagnostic skills

September 20th, 2012

PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Teplitz for a skin condition which I have been batteling for years. From the moment I walked into the office I was greeted by the front desk and checked in with ease. The nurses were beyond caring and comforting. When I met with Dr. Teplitz she went over my condition with me and she prescribed me with a treatment plan that has had my condition under control and I would definately recommend this office to anyone.

July 21st, 2012

cares only about making money, could have used my insurance some where else but paid cash and my face looks 10x worse after she persuaded me my results would be good

July 5th, 2012

I went to the doctor for a routine mole and freckle checkup. The exam was quick but fine. But the doctor spent equal if not more time trying to sell me creams and sunscreens from her own personal line. I nodded when she was telling me about her products because I was listening but not cause I wanted them. When I went to checkout, I was told I owed over $120 and given a shopping bag!! Can you imagine my surprise, as I never agreed to buying anything! You need to be very clear that you DON'T want to purchase. I thought I was going for a Dr's appointment but it felt like a I was visiting a used car sales lot.