A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Logan General Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen A Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ellen A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.