Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Thompson
Dr. Ellen Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Cabell Huntington Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Thompson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ellen Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Rita Hawarny
Huntington, WV 0.01 mi3
Dr. William Nitardy
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Huntington, WV 0.01 mi11
Dr. Lynne Goebel
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Huntington, WV 0.01 mi31