A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Tsinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsinberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Tsinberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinberg graduated from Orenburg State Medical Academy.
Dr. Tsinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Tsinberg MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Tsinberg practice?
- Dr. Ellen Tsinberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Tsinberg practices Anesthesiology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Warren, MI.