A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Tsinberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinberg graduated from Orenburg State Medical Academy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tsinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Southeast Michigan Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Tsinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen Tsinberg practice?
Dr. Ellen Tsinberg practices Anesthesiology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Novi, MI.
See Commerce Township Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Tsinberg, Dr. Elaine Tsinberg, Dr. Eleanor Tsinberg, Dr. Eleanora Tsinberg, Dr. Eleanore Tsinberg, Dr. Elena Tsinberg, Dr. Elenora Tsinberg, Dr. Elinor Tsinberg