A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Turner, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Meningitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Turner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans