A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Turner, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Meningitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Turner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen K Turner MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ellen K. Turner practice?
- Dr. Ellen Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Turner practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.