Dr. Ellen Van Delden MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology San Antonio, TX

December 8th, 2016
I agree with one of the other commenters. She's nice and seems good the first few visits, but after she can't figure out what's wrong she changes. I was told one thing, but had somethingone else. Which a physicia assistant figure out what was wrong with me from a different clinic. I dropped her completely. If you have something hard to figure out and she hasn't figured it out by the 3rd visit, look somewhere else

December 3rd, 2015
A great doctor
I have a complicated headache and Dr. Van Delden is always patient and willing to try something new or stay the course....she gives me the ability to be heard in what it is I feel I need in my care. Perhaps the best thing about her is she is always up on the newest treatments and sees treatment as not just one sided or only pills and injections. She doesn't quit and encourages me to continue the journey. We've made progress and for that I'm satisfied.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Van Delden makes you feel like a friend. She takes time to talk with you about your concerns and leaves you feeling at ease when you leave. I had a lot of personal issues going on with my son and she just listened to me and that was what I needed. Thank you for being the kind of doctor that exceeds my expectations and reminds me of a doctor that really cares for me and my health.

May 5th, 2013
Dr. review
Was pleased with her at the beginning but the more visits I had with her showed a not so pleasing bed side manner, not as compassionate as a Dr. should be. Was misdiagnosed and ended spending money in Un needed meds. Seemed like she didnt have many options for my long time migraine and cluster headaches. The cost for Botox was extreme!

July 30th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Vandelden's for 3 years. She is a very compassionate and competent doctor. Open to options, doing all she can to help. I highly recommend her.

February 29th, 2012
Office visits/botox for migraines
Overall I can't complain out my visits to the office. Dr. Van delden is a wonderful doctor who cares and will take her time and listen to you very carefully. I just developed Chronic Migraines and Dr. Van delden suggested I get botox done.. This was the best thing I've ever done. I've recommended many friend that suffer from migraines to Dr. Van delden.. All I can say is "Thank you" Dr. Van delden

October 26th, 2011
Compassionate
I was treated very well by Dr. VanDelden and she showed a great deal of compassion and competency. She respected my privacy and considered my wishes in how I wanted to be treated. If I ever have the need to be seen by a Neurologist again in the future, she will be the physician I seek. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants the best in neurological care.