A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Vaughey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Vaughey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Vaughey, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea Sleep Apnea Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaughey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Clarke Vaughey MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Vaughey practice?
- Dr. Ellen Vaughey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Vaughey practices Pulmonary Disease near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Annandale Pulmonologists.