A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Vorbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Vorbeck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen D Vorbeck MD and NP is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Vorbeck practice?
- Dr. Ellen Vorbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Vorbeck practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.