A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Vorbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vorbeck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vorbeck Learn More
Dr. Vorbeck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen D Vorbeck DNP, MD, and MS is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Vorbeck practice?
- Dr. Ellen Vorbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Vorbeck practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.