Dr. Ellen Voronov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Voronov?

August 24th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

Dr Voronov is an amazing doctor and person. She is so caring about my pain and always welcomes me to explain how I feel. Best bedside manner I have ever experienced. Truly an expert in the field with how much knowledge she possess and her treatment plans. Unfortunately some bad reviews written below, none of which could I imagine to be about her, these must be patients who will NEVER be pleased by anything or anyone, especially if they don't get their drug refill. My friends who are treated by Dr Voronov and I have always had a great experience. Thanks for being a caring doctor!

August 24th, 2017

I've only gone to 2 appointments with Dr. Vornov and I'm not going back. I was referred to her after a diagnosis of fibromyalgia and as she was examining me and moving me around I was in great pain and she showed no compassion and little concern for my discomfort and asked no questions. Her bedside manner is close to 0. She asked I also see a psychiatrist but I have had terrible experiences with every one that I have been to in the past for separate, past issues and when I began to explain that to her she had little regard for my discomfort with that option and pretty much cut me off and would not let me continue. I always left the office feeling frustrated, not listened to despite my attempts, and frankly pretty hopeless that I would ever find a way to manage my pain with this woman in charge of my medical care. I will not be returning.

August 24th, 2016

great doctor who is very caring and kind.

April 14th, 2016

Great Doctor lousy medical practice

Dr. Voronov is great and help me tremendously she is only handicapped by the medical practice she works for. It is impossible to place a call directly to her and the medical practice does not forward your calls or request for perscription refills. It is a shame such a good doctor has to deal with such a incompetent medical practice.

August 23rd, 2017