Won't see her again. show details Won't see her again.
by NKS on Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Walraven is now associated with Healthcore group in Dallas, TX. My husband and I have been patients at Healthcore for over 15 years and have always had prompt communication from our doctors. Our experience with Dr. Walraven was not so. Our previous physician moved to another state and we were assigned to Dr. Walraven. After having two annual physicals with her, both my husband and I felt she was not near as thorough as our previous two doctors at Healthcore had been. Then I recently went to her for a problem with sudden very high blood pressure. During the appt. Dr. W talked about everything but my blood pressure and sat with her back to me almost the entire time trying to get her computer to work. (I believe it may have been due to poor computer skills.) She sent me to lab for a couple tests. The lab told me they would have the results to her the next day which they did. I waited two days; then called her office on the following three days and each time left messages on her assistant's voicemail. Neither Dr. W or anyone else from her office called me back. On the fifth day I called and spoke with her supervisor and told her about our experience with Dr. W. I asked that we be transferred to another doctor in the Healthcore group. Finally, that evening Dr. W. posted my results to the Healthcore patient portal. We are now seeing Dr. Khambadi (also at Healthcore) and so far are pleased with her.

same experience as previous reviewer show details same experience as previous reviewer
by Anne Dankberg on Feb 6th, 2014

I had the same experience with Dr. Walraven as the previous person did. I sat and waited on the table in the exam room for an hour and a half, with nothing on but the gown for her to come in. Finally, she did, and gave me a very sub-par exam. She checked my heart and looked at my throat, much unlike my previous Dr. who left the practice to go out of state. Five minutes or less is all I got from her. She also elimated a lot of my previously done lab tests. And like the other reviewer, I had to call the office to get them, and they were cranky with me. Glad I called though, because I had an advanced case of hyperthyroidism, that I'm now having treated. I will not be back to Dr. Walraven, nor Healthcore.

Will not go back show details Will not go back
Dec 19th, 2013

I went to Dr. Walraven for my physical exam (my previous physician had moved out of state). Although she was pleasant, her affect was quite flat. Her follow up to some of my answers to her questions and to some of my concerns was not thorough. She performed the most painful pelvic exam I can remember. No one from the office contacted me regarding tests/lab work results except through the online patient portal. That includes the doctor's comments. My previous physician either called me personally or had someone in the office call to speak with me in person. I will not be going back.

She Saved My Life.. show details She Saved My Life..
Sep 29th, 2012

Had it not been for Dr walraven, I believe I would be with my maker. I was trying to deny I had a problem, she took extra care and set me and my wife down and explained that I was in Atrial Din. And needed care at once. I trust my life with This Dr.Peter DamronTyler Tx

Feb 15th, 2011

This was one of the WORST experiences of my life time ( all 83 years) This was in Baylor Irving Hospital, While we found her to be knowledgeable, she was totally lacking in People Skills, poorly groomed, hateful, rude, thoughtless of the opinions and desires of the people involved,spoke out of both sides of her mouth. She was not chosen, she as assigned as the patient came through Emergency. I would NOT recommend her for any human medical care. Perhaps she would be more suited for Dogs and Cats.

an outstanding clincian show details an outstanding clincian
Oct 13th, 2009

this is a one-in-a-million doctor who really cares and really knows what she is doing. highly intelligent, thoughtful and at the same time she retains a playful, engaging attitude that lets you know that under all that learning and clinical experience lies a real fun gal.