Aug 18th, 2015

Best Doctor, ever!!

same experience as previous reviewer show details same experience as previous reviewer
by Anne Dankberg on Feb 6th, 2014

I had the same experience with Dr. Walraven as the previous person did. I sat and waited on the table in the exam room for an hour and a half, with nothing on but the gown for her to come in. Finally, she did, and gave me a very sub-par exam. She checked my heart and looked at my throat, much unlike my previous Dr. who left the practice to go out of state. Five minutes or less is all I got from her. She also elimated a lot of my previously done lab tests. And like the other reviewer, I had to call the office to get them, and they were cranky with me. Glad I called though, because I had an advanced case of hyperthyroidism, that I'm now having treated. I will not be back to Dr. Walraven, nor Healthcore.

Will not go back show details Will not go back
Dec 19th, 2013

I went to Dr. Walraven for my physical exam (my previous physician had moved out of state). Although she was pleasant, her affect was quite flat. Her follow up to some of my answers to her questions and to some of my concerns was not thorough. She performed the most painful pelvic exam I can remember. No one from the office contacted me regarding tests/lab work results except through the online patient portal. That includes the doctor's comments. My previous physician either called me personally or had someone in the office call to speak with me in person. I will not be going back.

an outstanding clincian show details an outstanding clincian
Oct 13th, 2009

this is a one-in-a-million doctor who really cares and really knows what she is doing. highly intelligent, thoughtful and at the same time she retains a playful, engaging attitude that lets you know that under all that learning and clinical experience lies a real fun gal.