A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Walthall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Walthall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walthall graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Walthall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Deloy Walthall MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Walthall practice?
- Dr. Ellen Walthall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Walthall practices Surgery near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TX.
See Lebanon Surgeons.