A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Walthall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walthall graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walthall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John`s Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walthall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Walthall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Walthall practice?
Dr. Ellen Walthall practices Surgery near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TX.
See Lebanon Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Walthall, Dr. Elaine Walthall, Dr. Eleanor Walthall, Dr. Eleanora Walthall, Dr. Eleanore Walthall, Dr. Elena Walthall, Dr. Elenora Walthall, Dr. Elinor Walthall