A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Walthall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walthall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walthall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Walthall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walthall graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Walthall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen D Walthall MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Walthall practice?
- Dr. Ellen Walthall has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Walthall practices Surgery near Sweetwater, TX.
See Sweetwater Surgeons.