A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Warren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Warren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
- Family Practice Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen R Warren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen R. Warren practice?
- Dr. Ellen Warren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Warren practices Family Medicine near Taos, NM.
See Taos Family Physicians.