Overall Review

2.9

November 23rd, 2015
She seems like she hates her job and just asks questions from her computer. There is no empathy. Nor is she up to date with the latest information about cholesterol and fats.

October 10th, 2015
she took 15 minutes with me. Basically told me what she wanted to tell me, would Not allow me to ask her any questions at all. No bed side manner, then our time was up! Please do not waste your time much less any money with this so called doctor.

December 2nd, 2013
Unlike many doctors these days, Dr. Warren spends quality time with her patients, I never felt rushed. She always had time to talk about my medical issues and was very accurate in her diagnosis each time. A smart, professional doctor, but one who genuinely likes her patients. My experiences in her office were always 4-star!

September 16th, 2013
Well pleased!
Dr. Warren spent more time with me than any physician in the past on my initial visit. She questioned some of the meds I was taking and wanted to try newer meds that might work better. She followed up with an appointment to assess those meds affect. She encouraged me to call if any problems occurred. I feel very confident in choosing Dr. Warren as my primary care physician.

July 7th, 2012
Where can I start
She spends all of her time in front of her computer. She is condescending, and verbally abusive. I do not feel that she partners with her patient. Her attitude is "my way or the highway." She has the patient come back way to often. Twice a year would be plenty. She orders excessive tests that are not covered by insurance.

November 16th, 2009
Asthma Attack
While visiting New Mexico I had extreme difficulty breathing due to asthma. In my opinion Dr. Warren went above and beyond in diagnosing my ailment. While I would expect that from any doctor it doesn't always occur. I was very impressed. Thank you.