Dr. Ellen Wilson MD Patient Reviews

November 27th, 2016
I saw this doctor when I was 14 (now 17) she diagnosed me with endometriosis. I still had pain after the surgery and she told me it was not possible for the endometriosis to be back. I went to an excision specialist and they removed TONS of endometriosis when I was 14 just a few months after the surgery I had with her. I also had tons of adhesions and they found out I had a severe case of adenomyosis something she failed to diagnose. It's something really hard to deal with in a teen. And unfortunately I did loose my uterus at the age of 15 due to the disease. I have also had 10 surgeries since I've seen this doctor due to adhesions and endometriosis. I don't think she's a bad doctor but I feel she could have explained the disease better and not have sugar coated it. When I found out I had this I was terrified and she was saying I wouldn't need anymore surgery for 5 years or ever. I guess I'm just a person who likes all the facts. I don't recommend this doctor if your someone dealing with endometriosis.

July 17th, 2016
Dr Wilson is a great Gynecologist . She is caring and very helpful with options for care . Her bed side manner is perfect and I recommend her highly

November 8th, 2012
Very Happy Patient
I find Dr Wilson professional, kind, caring and very pleasant. She has always addressed my issues ( I am menopausal) in a thoughtful patient manner. When I had a procedure (day surgery), she called my husband to give him post-op report. He was v. impressed --usually this is delegated to a nurse or is a rushed effort. Not so w/Dr. W. Ive had several Gyns over the years. She is the best!

April 9th, 2012
Unsatisfied
-Having a hard time because there are several doctors who are helping you all at once so you cannot communicate enough to the doctor.-Not a convenient schedule because doctor has her own schedule so alternative doctors will help you.-Not professional enough because in the middle of consultation which is quite expensive too, she'll be answering phone calls and yawning.-Not explaining enough the problem.

March 30th, 2012
she is making discrimination
she is careless. for her important her vacation not your health. don't trust hto her smily face
Doctor's Response

I apologize for any inconvenience and any misunderstanding on our part. I actually work five days a week but have three difference offices. You certainly could have visited one of my other offices especially if you had urgent matters. If you would like to discuss please feel free to call our office.

January 3rd, 2012
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Wilson. My daughter saw her for endocrine questions. She was fabulous and pleasant and took genuine interest in our issues. She is very knowledgeable and spent a great deal of time with us answering all of our questions and never made us feel rushed. She, herself, followed up with the test results. So often, the doctor only follows up if there is a problem and usually you hear from a nurse. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone.

March 12th, 2010
Great Dr
DR. Wilson has been my doctor for about 4 years now, I had a very special problem and she knew just how to handle it. She is very caring too.

March 14th, 2009