Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist, Radiologist

Jul 17th, 2016

Dr Wilson is a great Gynecologist . She is caring and very helpful with options for care . Her bed side manner is perfect and I recommend her highly

Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
Nov 8th, 2012

I find Dr Wilson professional, kind, caring and very pleasant. She has always addressed my issues ( I am menopausal) in a thoughtful patient manner. When I had a procedure (day surgery), she called my husband to give him post-op report. He was v. impressed --usually this is delegated to a nurse or is a rushed effort. Not so w/Dr. W. Ive had several Gyns over the years. She is the best!

Unsatisfied show details Unsatisfied
Apr 9th, 2012

-Having a hard time because there are several doctors who are helping you all at once so you cannot communicate enough to the doctor.-Not a convenient schedule because doctor has her own schedule so alternative doctors will help you.-Not professional enough because in the middle of consultation which is quite expensive too, she'll be answering phone calls and yawning.-Not explaining enough the problem.

she is making discrimination show details she is making discrimination
Mar 30th, 2012

she is careless. for her important her vacation not your health. don't trust hto her smily face

Doctor's Response

I apologize for any inconvenience and any misunderstanding on our part. I actually work five days a week but have three difference offices. You certainly could have visited one of my other offices especially if you had urgent matters. If you would like to discuss please feel free to call our office.

Jan 3rd, 2012

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Wilson. My daughter saw her for endocrine questions. She was fabulous and pleasant and took genuine interest in our issues. She is very knowledgeable and spent a great deal of time with us answering all of our questions and never made us feel rushed. She, herself, followed up with the test results. So often, the doctor only follows up if there is a problem and usually you hear from a nurse. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Kayla JAmes on Mar 12th, 2010

DR. Wilson has been my doctor for about 4 years now, I had a very special problem and she knew just how to handle it. She is very caring too.

Mar 14th, 2009