A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Wolfson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wolfson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Nancy Wolfson MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen N. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Wolfson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Wolfson practices Internal Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cos Cob, CT.
See Greenwich Internists.