Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Wong
Dr. Ellen Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Simi Valley, CA, with other offices in Calabasas, CA and Los Angeles, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Monterey Park Hospital and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ellen Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.
Dr. Bassam Ghanem
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Simi Valley, CA 0 mi28
Dr. William Lee
Simi Valley, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Qurat-Ul-Ain Rashid
Simi Valley, CA 0.08 mi8