Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

2.5

Do not make an appointment !!! show details Do not make an appointment !!!
by T. Carpenter on Jan 22nd, 2013

After waiting 3 months to get an appoint - Spent 1 hour and 45 minutes waiting and never saw the doctor. No apology no explanation. Will not return to this practice. Furious!!!

patient caregive show details patient caregive
Oct 2nd, 2012

Patients are lucky to get 5 minutes every 6 months. Distant and rude if you do get in to see her. She is very typical of University of Michigan Health System doctors.

May 17th, 2011

I agree with you. I went to see her for a second opinion. She ordered the tests, I had them done and she never contacted me to give her professional opinion about what should be done. She basically wrote me off (passed the buck). I was left terrified since my PCD had highly recommended her. Is patient care now all about$$? I will always regret her for that. My hope is that one day someone will leave her hanging with her health in the balance as she did me. Maybe she's just burned out from to many years of PRACTICING medicine.

Not good, at all show details Not good, at all
Apr 19th, 2011

She used to be good but now she completely changed and like all other g.i.'s, she will push you into getting a colonoscopy when you don't need one so she can get the $8000 for 5 minutes of work. And if you don't agree to get one, she will give you the worst service ever and treat you like you are worthless to her. If you're not a highly profitable patient to her, she could care less about helping you or paying attention to anything you are saying or help you get better

Mar 19th, 2009

After 6 months of pain, Dr. Z was the only one who diagnosed Crohns and has helped me be painfree :)